Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

{Review} White Formula Super Moist Series


As I mentioned in my previous post, I will be heading to Taiwan soon for a student exchange program. So apt that MyCare introduced me to the White Formula Super Moist series which is quite popular in Taiwan.


The products are: 

1. White Formula Super Moist Facial Foam with Hyaluronic Acid - RM29.90

2. White Formula Super Moist Light Toner with Hyaluronic Acid - RM49.90

3. White Formula Super Moist Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid - RM49.90

4. White Formula Super Moist Gel with Hyaluronic Acid - RM61.90

5. White Formula Extreme Hyaluronic Acid Essence - RM62.90


"HYALURONIC ACID"

As you can see all of their products contain "Hyaluronic Acid" which is a well-known ingredient for skin moisturzing. Its used to Transmit, Replenish, and Retain moisture.



"MAIN FEATURES"
The Super Moist Series' main features are:

  • Affordable
  • Good Quality
  • Suitable for Sensitive Skin
  • NO alcohol, NO fragrance, NO colorant, LOW irritation


"5 STEPS"

Pictures below will illustrate my skincare routine using the White Formula Super Moist series.

1st step: Cleansing with White Formula Super Moist Facial Foam

Just use a small amount will do as this product is very rich and foamy.

2nd step: Apply White Formula Super Moist Light Toner


I normally don't use cotton pad to put on toner because I feel cotton pads just absorb the product in and you use more product than you have to. 

3rd step: Use White Formula Super Moist Lotion 

Also only small amount is needed for the whole face. It is also has quite thick texture.
4th step: Apply White Formula Super Moist Gel

Honestly was a bit skeptical about this as I already applied lotion previously, so I was quite afraid that adding this moisturizer will be too much for my skin, but it is surprisingly doesn't feel like I'm piling on too much as it absorbs really quick into the skin.



5th step: Apply White Formula Extreme Hyaluronic Acid Essence

Personally feel that this is an optional step if your skin is not too dry. I only use this about 3 times a week. My skin isn't very dry so I dont need too much moisturizing. 


"VERDICT"

LIKES

- Fast absorbing
- Cleanser is rich and foamy, makes your skin feel squeaky clean after using
- Moisturzing towards the skin
- Reasonably priced


DISLIKES

- Although it doesn't have fragrance but the lotion has a bit of a strong smell towards it. 



If you're interested to win 1 set for yourself, you can head on to the White Formula Malaysia FB page and try your luck with their giveaway!


 You can also purchase this series from MyCare.com.my They will be having huge discounts during the #MYCyberSale during 26th Sept - 30th Sept 2016 so don't forget to check it out!


 Find me on:  Instagram  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  


No comments:

Post a Comment