Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Off shoulder top + Tennis skirt pairing






OOTD: Army green off shoulder top from Sheton (DP)  l  Tennis skirt from Taobao  l  High top shoes from Cotton On


I have a love hate relationship with off shoulder tops. Loving it because it makes one look more demure and ladylike, hate it because once I raise my hands the top slides back up and it is super awkward to pull it back down especially in public. But love > hate so I have 2 off shoulder tops now. haha. This one is the latest addition to my closet and I love it's colour. Best thing is it could be worn non off shoulder too! Which I only realized after I was done with this shoot.

Paired it with my tennis skirt which I finally own after searching high and low for a cheap but good quality one. Many online shops and boutique are selling it for RM30-RM40+ but I found this gem on Taobao for only RM20+ (Yes! Shipping included!) The quality is great and the size fits me well. Highly recommend for anyone that's searching for one! I have inserted the link above!


Some mini life updates: 

I will be going for a Taiwan Exchange Student Program this September for one semester, So I'll only be back next year January. Currently STILL waiting for some letter from the University so that I can get my visa done. Honestly am quite frustrated, but am continuing to trust God and His timing. Hoping that everything will go smoothly and then I can start packing my suitcase already!



 Find me on:  Instagram  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  

No comments:

Post a Comment