Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

3 reasons to shop at Althea + My recommendations {all under RM60} #altheaturns1


I have exciting news! Pretty sure a lot of you know what Althea is. If you don't, then let me introduce you to a website that will potentially make you want to spend all your $$ at. haha. 

Althea is a website that sells cheaper than market price and authentic Korean Beauty, Cosmetics and Skincare products which ships all the way from Korea! The shipping only takes around a week to arrive annnnd free shipping for purchases RM150 and above!

They turn 1 today! SO FAST. I still remember the day it got introduced and I was so excited about it! Has it really been a year?!



So, as you would expect, they are having their anniversary celebration and goodies for everybody! Let me list down all the good things you can get from them ok.


1. This limited edition Althea birthday box + DIY Party Kit

For orders made within the period 20th -31st July, you will get their limited edition birthday box! They have it in dark, medium and light pink. It has balloons on top and the words "Happy Birthday" on the side! Quick tip: You can reuse this box if you have any presents to wrap for your friends/family members during their birthday ;)

P.S: Free goodies will be given for the first 1500 shoppers, so be quick! :D


You will also get this DIY party hat which you can design to your own liking! The balloon in my first picture is also included in this party kit. So cute hor?? Don't put them aside, you may win prizes because of them which will be explained in my next point *grins*


2. Win Prizes!

Stand a chance to win awesome prizes like Macbook Air, iPhone 6S, Canon EOS M10 Selfie Camera, beauty hampers, and many more! There are prizes worth KRW 10,000,000 to be won! 

To participate: take a picture with your party kit and the limited edition birthday box, post it on Instagram wishing Althea Happy Birthday with the hashtag #altheaturns1


3. 100% Rebate for their Best Sellers!

If you pick 3 of their best sellers, they will rebate the price as credits back into your account. So you can use the credit to buy something else. So technically, the items you get is free lah! More money to buy other things :D



These are my loots! hehe. If you are stuck on what to buy, I have a few recommendations! The products below are things that I have personally tried and love, and they are all under RM60. Links are included, just click on the names of the products and it will direct you to the product on Althea :D


1. April Skin Magic Snow Cushion - RM55
The coverage of this is a-ma-zing!! I dont even need to use concealer when I use this :O Best of all it gives a very dewy finish just like how the Koreans love it! I am using the darkest shade. #23 Natural Beige. Although darkest but it suits me very well! Korean CC Creams generally are very fair, so I always go for the darkest shade. If not later neck and face totally different colour ah! I cannot!

2. Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam - RM22
By far the BEST cleansing foam I have ever used. Really feel very squeaky clean after washing my face with that. It effectively washes off make up and sun block also!

3. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask - RM40
I always rave about this on my Dayre. This mask is God-sent for those that have blackhead problems like me! After using it, no matter how stubborn your black head is, you can squeeze it out very easily, and my skin feels softer too! I use this once a week, and after a month I have less blackheads already :D

4. Mise-en-scene Perfect Repair Serum - RM31
This serum works like a charm! Made my hair very smooth after using it for 2 weeks, and it smells so so good! Like baby powder smell. Most importantly, it doesn't make my hair oily at all!

5. It's My Lip Crayon - RM20
I love this lip crayon! Been using the Shy Candy colour and it's a nice coral matte lipstick. Downside is that it's transferable and you have to reapply after eating la, but the colour payoff is really really nice!


Happy shopping and don't forget to wish them happy birthday on Instagram to stand a chance to win those prizes that I have mentioned!


If any of you have any favourite products, be it makeup or skin care, do let me know too so that I can shop for my next haul =P


Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALTHEA! May you bring in more and more awesome products and keep going strong! :D


 Find me on:  Instagram  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin


2 comments: