Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

{Review} KISS ME Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Advanced Film


Truthfully I have never been a mascara girl for one too many reasons. The main one being Malaysia weather is SO HOT and I literally feel like melting when I step outside, so, sweat + mascara = panda eyes, no thanks. Also, I have a habit of rubbing my eyes every now and then, so the mascara will smudge before I remember to stop.

What about waterproof and smudge proof mascaras then? 

We all know that most of them are a huge pain to remove. It is hard to wash it all off without feeling like I'm plucking out all my eyelashes while I'm at it.


But today, I think I have finally found one that is suitable for me. Hence, this review.

This Japanese brand KISS ME came out with their 3rd Generation Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Advanced Film. With their film tubing technology, and with their brand new formula it claims to be EXTREMELY waterproof & smudge proof, BUT easily washes off. We'll see about that eh.



This is the packaging. I love the metallic words and the rose gold cap with pink tips!

A closer look at the wand of the mascara.


PRODUCT FEATURES:
  • Lengthening
  • Volumnising
  • Locks curls all day
  • Waterproof & Smudge proof
  • Contains long 5 mm fibres



PRODUCT TESTING:


  1. This is before I put the mascara on. As seen, my eyelashes are quite straight out and drooping down a bit.
  2. I used an eyelash curler to curl my lashes.
  3. Then I applied 2 coats of the mascara on my top and bottom lashes.
  4.  Ta-daaa. Done! My lashes are more curled and defined for sure. Also it is thicker as compared to before.


The eye with mascara looks bigger and so much more awake than the other. haha. Then my lower lashes are like completely invisible without mascara ._.  


VERDICT: 

Lengthening wise, I feel it was quite normal for me, I think probably because I am quite blessed in the lashes department (thanks mum!), so it wasn't too drastic for me. But somehow I prefer it this way though, more suitable for everyday make up without being too over the top. 

Volumnising wise, yes definitely did made my lashes look thicker and more put together.

Locks curls was awesome! I wore it for 6 hours and they STILL look like I just applied it with the curls still very much in place. 


Here comes the waterproof and smudge proof test. To test this I actually splashed my face with water many times. Surprisingly, it is VERY waterproof. The mascara didn't budge at all! I was so impressed!

I actually took a nap with it on, woke up, rubbed my eyes, and still nothing moved. Which is how I found out it's smudge proof too.
credits
Now I don't have to worry about looking like a panda when wearing this mascara to a tear-jerking movie, or sweating under Malaysia's hot weather.

 

Now comes the part which I was most sceptical about. Easily removable with facial cleanser. I'm more to a facial wipe kind of girl, so I tested it out by using the usual way I remove my makeup.

and...with just 1 wipe, everything came out. Like. How?! It didn't even budge when I was running water down my face or when I rubbed my eyes but with just a gentle swipe with a makeup wipe it came off just like that. What kind of sorcery is this!!


Now I can FINALLY incorporate a mascara step into my daily makeup routine! I will give this product an overall of 4 out of 5 stars!


So to all the ladies out there who have been searching high and low for a good mascara like this, here are the details below!

Product:
KISS ME Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Advanced Film 

Price: 
RM49.90

Available at : 
Selected SASA & Watsons outlets in Malaysia

For more info do visit KISS ME'S Official social media:


3 comments:

  1. i have just started using mascara.. still in trying period.. this is for sure a goo option for mascara lovers. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should def give this one a try! :D

      Delete
    2. Alhamdulillah semoga atas bantuan ki witjaksono terbalaskan melebihi rasa syukur kami saat ini karna bantuan aki sangat berarti bagi keluarga kami di saat kesusahan dengan menanggun 9 anak,kami berprofesi penjual ikan di pasar hutang saya menunpuk di mana-mana sempat terpikir untuk jadikan anak bekerja tki karna keadaan begitu mendesak tapi salah satu anak saya melihat adanya program pesugihan dana gaib tanpa tumbal kami lansung kuatkan niat,Awalnya suami saya meragukan program ini dan melarang untuk mencobanya tapi dari yg saya lihat program ini bergransi hukum,Saya pun tetap menjelaskan suami sampai dia ikut yakin dan alhamdulillah dalam proses 1 hari 1 malam kami bisa menbuktikan bantuan aki melalui dana gaib tanpa tumbal,Bagi saudara-saudaraku yg butuh pertolongan silahkan
      hubungi Ki Witjaksono di:+62852-2223-1459
      selengkapnya klik-> PESUGIHAN TANPA TUMBAL

      Delete