Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Girlfriend Jeans over Boyfriend Jeans








I have never been a fan of loose fitting clothes because I just think they don't look good on me because I am too skinny. The boyfriend jeans trend as been going on for awhile but I've never been particularly attracted to them because of the too loose fitting. Then....I found the Girlfriend Jeans. Which turns out to be a God sent!

They still have the BF jeans vibe going on but not too loose. Perfect for skinny people like me! Paired them with high top white sneakers, which feels like a throwback to secondary school days with these shoes.

Also, empty shop lots are awesome for OOTD pics. Just saying.

OOTD: Navy blue crop top from HoneyMoon  l  Girlfriend Jeans from H&M  l  White high top sneakers from Cotton On  l  Sunnies from DP


Uni life so far has been a mayhem. Drowning in assignments and presentations at the moment. Hoping for smooth weeks ahead!

 Find me on:  Instagram  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  


6 comments:

  1. OMG So preetttty I think you have rock this outfit and I love it alot! You look slimer and taller in this look too =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty photos babe! You are totally rocking those girlfriend jeans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! Especially your jeans. Haha

    XX, Elizabeth
    www.woormhole.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! Yes they certainly stole the show ;)

      Delete