Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mask time with C20 Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask {Review}



So I have recently set a strict weekly skin routine for myself to improve my skin conditions and 1 of the steps is to use 1 or 2 masks weekly.

I have been using this mask from C20 recently, and it's their Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask. It is antioxidant and has 21.5% natural vitamin complex. It is also made in Korea! Immediately + points right when a beauty product is made from Korea? haha.



BENEFITS:
  • Improves skin tone
  • Calming
  • Moisturizing


As seen, it is quite translucent when placed on the skin. I put it for 15-20 mins before taking it off and applied any extra essence from the mask on my neck. Was kinda expecting it to have a Vitamin C Orange-y smell but it doesn't! haha. Which is a good thing la. Usually fragrant beauty products have some extra forms of chemicals. 



Since I usually put masks on at night, after using this my skin feels quite smooth the next day. If you're interested, you can get this mask from Natta Cosme here. Price: RM9.90 per piece.




Thanks for reading and off you go to pamper yourself with a mask sheet! :D



 Find me on:  Instagram  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin 


No comments:

Post a Comment