Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hello October


Hello October :D I'm back from my 1 month hiatus! It's been really hectic recently, adjusting back to Uni life and getting swarmed with activities and work load. Hopefully I can post at least twice a month from now.




OOTD: Striped top from Cajoyness  l  Black pants from Cotton On  l  Shoes from Skechers  l  Hat from Thailand

Decided to post this outfit that I wore when I traveled in Thailand. I was quite adamant to wear only shorts throughout the trip but was sort of 'forced' to wear long pants because our tour brought us to a temple.

It turned out okay and I didn't melt of the heat like I thought I would. Also, I very highly recommend these black and white shoes from Skechers! They have the memory foam soles that are super soft, and it makes you feel like you're walking on pillows :D


That's all for now. Will try my best to update as often as I can :) Till then!



 Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  


1 comment:

  1. Great look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete