Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

During and After Bath Essentials


I always feel that the best time of the day is after taking a good bath / shower. Just feel more refresh and clean after that :D




Recently got my hands on these shower/after shower essentials from Natta Cosme. One is the shower cream and the other two are body serums.







BENEFITS:
  •  Whiten and moisturizes skin
  • Keep skin soft and smooth. Relieves irritation.
  •  Protect skin from UV rays


LIKES:
  • Good smell
  • Affordable




VERDICT:

I do really like the milky smell of the shower cream. It actually kind of smells like baby powder also. haha. Plus points for its cute packaging design as well! Love the cow patterns on the bottle. So far I don't have any dislikes for this particular product.




I used to neglect any body skincare but ever since someone commented that the skin on my legs look very dry, I have been diligently using body lotion for at least 5 years now. This is the first time I tried using body serum instead of lotion. So here's my review :D


I received 2 types of body serums. One is more suitable to be used in the day, and the other at night.



BENEFITS:
  • Protects skin from sun rays
  • Nourishes skin


LIKES:
  • Smooth texture
  • Absorbs easily when applied
  • Contains SPF


DISLIKES:
  • Strong distinct smell that lasts quite long





BENEFITS:
  • Locks skin moisture and softness

LIKES:
  • Absorbs fast when applied
  • Non sticky

DISLIKES:
  • Strong smell




VERDICT:

I believe body skincare is equally important as facial skincare. So applying body lotion/serum after showers is a must for me. The pink one is definitely more suitable for day-use as it contains SPF, while the blue one is good for night-use because it locks in moisture which is suitable if you sleep in an air-conditioned room. But honestly, I don't quite like the strong scent of both the body serums, as my nose is particularly sensitive. It's not that they don't smell nice, in fact they do smell great! They have a sweet scented smell, but it is too strong for me and it lasts quite long. It'll be a win-win situation for those that love scented things though. Can be a lotion/perfume in one :D



You can get all 3 items above from Natta Cosme! Good news is that each purchase of any of these items comes with a free mini spa salt! 



Even better news! Key in the discount code "TREATS" during checkout to redeem a free Hada Labo Whitening Face Wash :) Terms and conditions as stated in the picture above. 



 Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  



No comments:

Post a Comment