Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

A pop of colour










Outfit: Striped top with tassels from Vintage Style (DP)  l  Leather leggings from Honeymoon (DP)  l  Sandals from Vincci  l  Hat from Thailand  l  BKK Original bag from Thailand (Asiatique)

Taking a  break from my Thailand trip posts (you can read them here) to blog about this outfit I wore the other day.

Very much in love with my BKK Original Bag that I got from their official store at Asiatique, Bangkok! It's so bright and vibrant, and it really gives a pop of colour to my monochrome outfit :D The size of the bag really helps you to cut down on excess things, so usually I only have my phone, wallet, tissue and a lipstick inside.

Tassels are quite popular lately, but I couldn't find any t-shirts or singlets with tassels that suit me, so I'm glad I found this striped top instead. And as a flats over heels kind of girl, I am sooooo happy that Vincci has been producing a lot of very nice flats lately. Very practical for everyday wear and fashionable at the same time ;)


That's all for now. Happy Merdeka everyone! Have a great day and let's continue to fight #forabettermalaysia :)



 Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  


No comments:

Post a Comment