Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Using soap to wash my face. {REVIEW} :Victoria Sweden Egg White Facial Care Soap


I have never used soap to wash my face before up till now, what more use it as a mask. So I was quite intrigued by this product, Victoria Sweden Egg White Facial Care Soap.



Pretty sure a lot of you heard of using egg white as a mask, which is good for your skin. Well, now you don't have to crack any eggs to make your own mask. It now comes in a form of a soap bar.


This soap is made in Sweden and it has an extremely high rating of 4.6 stars on amazon.com! The ingredients include extracts from plants (for cleansing), goat milk, and of course, egg white, to maintain your skin in soft conditions.



BENEFITS:
  • Shrinkage of pores
  • Elastin of pores
  • Sebum control
  • Control thorny tissues
  • Nutritious and moisturizes skin




APPLICATION:
  1. Work up a smooth lather and apply on face and neck
  2. Leave it on for 5 minutes
  3. Wash off with lukewarm water


VERDICT:

I could immediately feel my skin tightening right after applying it. And when it started to dry up, it got even tighter. I think the best part of this mask is that it's not sticky at all and you can barely feel it there. So after washing it off, I noticed that my face did become smoother and it didn't feel dry at all :D I don't have any fancy technology gadgets to scan and see if my pores have shrunk or not, but you can checkout some of the proof that this masks does work as it says here.



The Victoria Sweden Egg White Facial Care Soap can be used in the morning as a normal facial wash, and be used as a mask at night.


HiShop's Facebook Page  l  HiShop's Twitter  l  Subscribe to HiShop

They are retailing at RM120.00 for 3 pieces at HiShop, and by using the discount code: MANDY, you are entitled for a 15% discount off your purchases at HiShop without any minimum purchase requirements.





 Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  




1 comment:

  1. I was looking for articles on Best Facial in Dubai and I came across yours inspiring read. Great post!

    ReplyDelete