Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

{Review}: Mario Badescu Skin Care



I'm back with another skin care review, and this time, the products are from Mario Badescu. Prior to this, I have never heard of their brand before. Apparently they focus on fighting acne, as well as anti-aging treatments. Thanks to Luxola, I got to try the Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser and the Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion :D




BENEFITS:
  • Prevents pore congestion
  • Removes oil and makeup
  • Contains Salicylic Acid that fights acne bacteria



BENEFITS:
  • Does not dry up, burn, or irritate the skin because of cucumber properties
  • Dries up existing pimples
  • Stops new blemishes from growing





LIKES:
  • Really dries up pimples or spots
  • Face is less oily


DISLIKES:

  • The smell
  • The stinging effect after using the products



VERDICT:

Personally, I don't have acne issues, but I do have a few spots here and there from time to time. What I realized after using these 2 products, the pimple I had did dry up the next day and healed faster than usual. My face has also became less oily. However I did experience some slight stinging effects on my face after that. I'm not too sure if it is meant to be that way, but there were no allergies or redness or anything like that. I got my boyfriend to use this product too and his face is more sensitive than mine, and he finds the products alright as well :)

Luxola has kindly offered my readers a 15% discount code on all first time orders! Just key in the code BLX-GIRLMANDY during your check out and you're all set. Do take note that this code is only available for one month starting from now (30th April 2015), so hurry and place your orders ASAP! :D


Thanks for reading <3



2 comments: