Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

{Review} Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream (BB Cream)



Recently I have been running low of sleep, and also, I have just recovered from a high fever, so the face have not been in the best condition.


Needless to point out that I have horrible dark eye circles now and also a few spots on my forehead and on the bridge of my nose.


If you are in a state like me (which I hope you are not), I figured the best way to look more refreshed is to apply just really light makeup before heading out. Trust me, a little amount does wonders.

So today, in courtesy of Natta Cosme, I will be trying out the Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream, which is a BB Cream.




BENEFITS:

- Sun block (SPF40, PA++)
- Whitening
-Wrinkle Care
-Sebum control
- Blemish balm
- Alcohol free, No Paraben (suitable for sensitive skin!!)





PROPERTIES:

- slight shimmer effect
- comes in a tube form




APPLICATION:

- Dabbed the BB cream on my forehead, cheeks and the T-zone
- Used Cerro Qreen Natural Emulsion Powder Puff to blend it out 




VERDICT:

The coverage was quite minimal, my dark circles are still visible, concealer will do the trick. However I did notice that the BB cream did cover up my spots quite well. I was surprised that it gave out a rather pleasant floral scent and that it has a slight shimmering effect. It was rather easy to blend and it is not sticky at all, so plus points for that! 





LIKES:

- Covers redness quite well
- Pleasant scent
- Shimmering effect
- Not sticky
- have SPA


DISLIKES:

- tube form 




I think this BB Cream will do well as a basic every day light makeup foundation base. So if you want to try it out, do get yourself one from Natta Cosme  Its currently on discount and retailing at RM71.20 instead of RM89.00 :D Also, in conjunction of the upcoming Mother's Day, they are giving out RM6 discount when you purchase above RM100! Just use the code 105MD15 :)


Thanks for reading!



Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  




1 comment:

  1. Proper care of yourself is always needed. Our body is prone to pollution and stress. This leads to skin diseases and illnesses. I've been prone to acne. It was really alarming so I seek for the best solution until I found http://remarkableskin.org. It works for me.

    ReplyDelete