Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Airport fashion #1



I went to Miri, Sarawak for my cousin's wedding last week, and it was the first time I stepped into KLIA2. 


Is it as big as everyone says it is?
Yes.

Is it far to walk from the check-in counter to the boarding gate?
Yes, if you keep stopping at every store to take a look.
No, if you just keep on walking without stopping.



I always opt for comfort > anything on trips, no matter is I'm travelling by car, bus, train or plane. 

So I picked out a simple stripe top with my oh-so comfortable pleather pants. Threw on my checkered cardigan as well, because I know that airports can be pretty cold. 

For shoes, those are my mum's actually. They're from Skechers and they are SO COMFORTABLE. Love the memory foam inside it that makes me feel like I'm walking on pillows.



I also don't wear make up when I travel because I just want to be comfortable, the most I'd put on is some lip balm/ lip tint/ lipstick so that my lips won't be too dry. Contact lenses are also out of the question.



Please forgive the sleepy face look. This is how I look like with no make up + sleep deprivation.


  Long checkered outerwear from Taiwan  l  Striped top from YiiBaby  l  Pleather pants from HoneyMoon  l  Bag from Padini  l  Sneakers from Skechers




This is what I had for lunch on Air Asia. Really tasty nasi lemak and also the most expensive one I've ever had. RM18, drinks included.


Another lesson learnt: pre-book meals on flights




And this is post-flight, settled down in our hotel for our trip, Miri Marriot Hotel. Oh on the flight back, I actually got blocked at customs, which caused me to run around in Miri's airport. You can read about it here.


Till then, have a great Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year everyone ^^




Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  



2 comments:

  1. Spot your new spec, hehe! Nice outfit ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks babe :* my specs look like yours liao =P

      Delete