Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Doi Chaang Coffee by TNT Brothers



This is yet again another long overdue post. Thought I'd better blog about it before Christmas comes and 2014 ends.


Visited this (then) new cafe when I went back to Melaka about 2 months ago with my girls. I think I've said it before but I'll say it again, one thing I really like about cafes is that they put so much effort into their interior designs. 






I liked how spacious and comfortable it is, perfect for hanging out. Also they have indoor and outdoor settings, so, yay for non-smokers and smokers!


We had their Iced Doi Chaang, Iced Latte and Ice Mocha


Okay so I'm not a coffee expert, and I don't know if it's just me, but their coffee really didn't taste anything special. Its stated they used like special coffee beans or something, but it kinda tasted just like the coffee my mum makes every morning, you know with the coffee mate and coffee powder, except theirs is just an iced version of it.


The price range is about RM10-RM15 for a cup of coffee, and to me, that wasn't really worth it. The drink on the left however was a treat from the staff / manager (thank you!) there and it's not on the menu, but it tasted a lot better than the one's we ordered.


 

Anyway, I think if I'm heading to a cafe next time, I won't go for their coffees or teas anymore. It's either I don't know how to appreciate coffee, or their coffee just really is normal coffee. So I think I'll just go for their cakes or desserts and skip the drinks.




Nonetheless, I had a great time with the girls and looking forward to see them again when I go back for Christmas!


Doi Chaang Coffee by TNT Brothers
576, Jalan Merdeka, Taman Melaka Raya
Facebook Page: here




Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  



2 comments: