Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Broccoli Mask?

 

Can't believe I left my blog un-updated (is this even a word?) for a month! Uni life is really hectic but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some time to update my blog more often. Anyways, I'm back with a review! (finally)



Tried a "vegetable mask" before? Neither have I. I have now. Not gonna lie, I was mostly excited to try this mask out because of it's name. The 'Broccoli' part really intrigued me.



This is the Bidanpo Mediental Botanical Garden Broccoli Mask and it is said to be helpful for intensive skin care, which is pretty much what I need right now. Because ain't nobody got time to pamper themselves in uni and it's been awhile since my last facial.




After cleansing my face, I put the mask on for about 15 - 20 minutes. As you can see the mask has nice detailing on it, something I don't see very often in masks, and it was also surprisingly thick. The mask also has a nice smell to it but its not that strong. Good for people with sensitive noses like me.



Then I patted my face gently after removing the mask so that my skin will absorb the remaining essence. 



Overall, there isn't really a significant difference that can be captured on camera with the before and after usage of the mask, so instead, I will list down things that I like and things that I don't really fancy about this mask.


LIKES


Thick and nice detailing
Sticks onto skin well
Nice smell
Gel-like, so no excess liquid will drip down your chin




DISLIKES


Very sticky



So yeah, the only thing I don't particularly like was the sticky after effect of the mask. Other than that, I would give this mask a 6/10 rating :)


 


Special thanks to HiShop for sponsoring this product :) If any of you are interested in this mask, you can find it here. Best part is, if you use the coupon: MANDY , you get a 15% discount upon check out!




Please Like HiShop's Facebook Page , follow their Twitter and also Subscribe to them for more beauty products and giveaways!





Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  



2 comments:

  1. i always love reading your reviews :D
    don't know why, but i really like how u put so much effort in it hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Ann :DD Your comment made my day! <3

      Delete