Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Plaid


It is July already O_O  Two more months to Uni life, and I honestly cannot wait for it.











Plaid long outerwear from Taiwan  l  Sporty top from Honey Moon (Dp)  l  Denim shorts from Brands Outlet  l  Sport shoes from Brooks  


Long outerwears are getting popular now :D  I actually bought mine from Taiwan 2 months ago and I have seen shops here are starting to sell them as well. I feel that my long outerwear is best paired with shorts/short skirts/short dresses because it isn't see through and also because of it's pattern. However, sheer long outerwears can be matched with long pants/skirts/dresses. Something like this:




Trying very hard to stay awake for the World Cup finals later! I don't usually watch football, and so far I haven't watched a whole match during the World Cup yet. The longest I watched was until half time. Lol. But hey! This only happens once every 4 years, so I will try my best to watch the whole match today! And I am supporting Germany!! They have the nicest jersey in my opinion! Haha. No I am not supporting them only because of their nice jersey. #okaysomaybeIam  #sueme


Thank God for no work tomorrow. To all of you who are staying up to watch the match and have work/school, good luck. You all will look so cute with panda eyes.




GO GERMANY!!




Update: Germany won!!! Yayyyy! 
              BUT I FELL ASLEEP DURING THE SECOND HALF. *cries* 
             Totally missed the winning goal 
            and by the time I woke up, they were already celebrating victory ._.




Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  



10 comments:

  1. Nice!:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove that plaid top, Mandy, and the way you matched it with those shorts. Whoo, 2 more months for me until uni too! Good luck to both of us~~ X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole ^^ ooohh yup yup! Good luck to the both of us :DD xx.

      Delete
  3. love it !!
    and love your shoes the most !!

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the long sleeve! :D

    And yay to Germany!!

    ReplyDelete