Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Goodbye May, Hello June.


source

I cannot believe that half the year has gone past already and there's only half of 2014 left!! Busy scrolling back through Facebook and my blog to see what have I done exactly this past half year because it seems like I haven't done much at all! Where did all that time go!?


I think May was a really good month for me. Here's the summary of May in point form:

  • Mum bought new sports shoes for me! The brand is 'Brooks' and we bought it at the sports shop beside the food court in Mahkota Parade (in case anyone is wondering)


  • Had an awesome day with my church buddies, Lois and Joey! It has been soooo long since we last hung out together and we played Dutch Blitz! Which is my favourite card game from the U.S ever since I first played it. Malaysia needs to move on from Monopoly and Uno already please.



  • Mother's day celebration with my beautiful mama :D <3


  • Hung out with the bestie and tried out the new Korean Bakery in town which is Soo's Bakery! It was mehhhh. The drinks were overpriced and there is hardly any privacy since the place is quite small.



  • Got sponsored  contact lenses and also a facial cleanser.

  • Got a job, then quit the job after half a month. Haha. I updated on my Dayre about the 6 reasons why I quit my job. Read it  here.

  • Got a new laptop from PC fair! It's the Acer Aspire E1-472G



  • Went for a university interview and felt a bit out of place because everyone there was so studious looking and I was just......



me. lol


source

Had a very great month of May filled with lots of love and blessings and I really Thank God for that. Grateful for all the little and big things that happened. Hopefully June will be just as amazing :)



Goodbye May, Hello June.



Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  


8 comments:

  1. Looks like May has been doing good to you thus far!
    Well, June is not bad either: FOOTBALL month! *Eyes blink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! haha. I think I'll only be watching the semi finals and finals XD

      Delete
  2. you're so cute with that sunglasses !!
    and love your pretty shoes !

    anyway do you mind if we follow each other ?
    i've already followed you..

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there thank you so much! Sure thing :) Followed!

      Delete
  3. your mom is gorgeous! (': and your new computer looks ace! i'm due for a new one, too but i've got my eye on the Mac Air. hehe. when do you hear back from the university interview? (: hope it's good news!! June's my favourite month coz hello, birthday! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is! haha thank you!! ooohh Macs always look very nice. Hope you'll get your hands on it soon :D I'll probably hear back from them aorund July or August :) Wow! Happy birthday in advance!! :DDD

      Delete