Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

#100








Marilyn Monroe semi transparent top and 'Chanel' bag from SingXFashion  l  Rib cage skirt from Taiwan  l  Silver platform sneakers from Summer (Dataran Pahlawan)

Just realized it has been quite awhile since my last outfit post, always thought I would have tons of time after exams to blog more fashion posts, but work and play is eating up my time. Anyway, the two pieces I'm wearing are both coincidentally trending right now. Semi transparent tops really brings out the Korean vibe, but be careful how you wear them and what you match them with so that you wouldn't look too....cheap / slutty, for example, pairing them with super short shorts, that is not pretty (in my opinion). Rib cage skirts are also another hot seller now and it's easy to see why, because they can be matched with a simple top and automatically makes you look quite chic :)

Bought the 'Chanel' bag from my favourite online shop but I didn't take notice of the measurements and it's a tad bit small so I can't fit my wallet in it. Nevertheless, I do think it's a really pretty and classy bag so I hope I'll be able to find a nice little pouch soon so that I can use this bag more often :D




Took all these pictures at Bites, which is a newly opened Asian Fusion Restaurant owned by a church member of mine :) I am a sucker for pretty places and good food, so this is definitely a nice place to dine in. It's not too expensive either. Around RM20+ per person for a meal :) They mostly serve western food, but they do serve nyonya/local cuisines in the afternoon. They also have an array of desserts. Do try their banana crumble, it's super delicious! The restaurant is located near IJC and you can park for free at the car park beside the restaurant.




We had a birthday celebration for my brother there alongside other church members and had the most delicious Carrot cake ever! And please can we take a moment to admire the decorations on the cake. Too pretty!!



And if you haven't guessed already by the title of this post, this is my 100th post and I thought I'd give a special shoutout to my twinsie who just got her website up and running. Gwen, if you're reading this, this is for you kay. Do visit her beautiful website here and read her even more beautiful works here. I especially love the one titled 'The Other Woman', so do check her out :)



Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  


20 comments:

  1. You look absolutely perfect dear! <3
    The food looks so delish!

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie ^^ Yes it is! <3

      Delete
  2. ur mum really so hebat lah!! take such gorgeous photo for u *envy* haha
    i have no photographer to take my daily outfit post,
    i like the skirt! it's quite trendy right now! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha thanks! Your bf can be your photographer mah *winks* haha. But your self timer photos also all very pretty leh. I tried self timer once. Gave up after that. LOL. Yeah it really is :D

      Delete
  3. your mom takes the photo of you ?
    she is so awesome !
    love your outfit !
    also the food looks tasty !

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she does :) haha thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. This is great!! Stunning outfit, and youre soo pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) Hopping over to your blog now

      Delete
  6. Really love the outfit you're wearing! :) You look fabulous in it!

    xoxo from www.jolynlynjjo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice shots! wow, your mom so pro! :P

    http://spelljourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so pretty here and love your leg <333

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete