Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

{REVIEW} RA8 Refreshing Skin Cleanser



Don't laugh. I know there is a huge pink ribbon on top of my head.
Lol. But I got a good product to share lah and there is a good reason for me to be wearing this! So just bear with me and ignore the ribbon throughout this post. Stop staring at it ok? Stop. STAPH. please? heh


Okay, back to the real deal of today, have you all ever heard about the brand RA8? It's actually a skincare regime that produces noticeable improvement in skin tone, texture, and overall appearance of the skin. 

When I first read up about it, I thought,"Wah...Got so good or not?" Lol. Well, the only way to really know it is to try it! So thanks to HiShop, I got the chance to try out RA8's Refreshing Skin Cleanser :D and this is why I am wearing that ribbon hairband la,to keep my hair out of my face to try this cleanser out! 





The packaging is so pretty!! Love the shocking pink box! Can reuse it to put make up products or accessories or even shoes! haha



This is the cleanser and I will show you how to use it :)



Make sure your palms are wet, then squeeze a small amount of cleanser on your palm (it's transparent), and use your other hand to work it into a rich creamy lather like so.





Then, apply it on damp skin with a gentle massage.
I don't think you all can see through this picture because the foam disintegrates really quick, but I have already applied it on my skin and it has a very nice cooling sensation :D
Remember to rinse with water thoroughly after this. 




Gently wipe your face with a facial cotton after rinsing and you're done! 
(Pardon my eyebags, I haven't been getting enough sleep lately -.-)



My verdict: 9/10

Pretty much like any other cleanser right? WRONG.
I have only been using it for a few days but my skin feels extra soft, smooth and bouncy! I am not exaggerating nor am I saying this just because this is sponsored. Even asked my mum to feel my skin and she agrees with me. haha.
Very surprising ok! I never knew that a facial cleanser can improve my skin texture like this!
Oh and after usage, the cooling sensation will linger on your skin for awhile which is really nice, and it also has a pleasant smell :) But don't worry, the smell is not too strong, so for people with sensitive noses like me, you won't have any problems using this product :)



If you're interested about the RA8 Refreshing Skin Cleanser, you can find it here, or if you're interested in any other products of this brand, you can find them here as well.  

HiShop is also kindly giving my readers an exclusive* RM20 rebate for my readers!
Just use the code: RA814


*with minimum purchase of RM99, only available till 30th June 2014




If you want more exclusive updates, special discounts or even giveaways (a lot of them!),
'Like' HiShop's Facebook Page
'Follow' HiShop on Twitter
'Subscribe' to HiShop
and 'Visit' HiShop's website


Thanks for reading :) Till the next post <3



Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  


9 comments:

  1. you're so cute <3 i want to try this product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah thanks Nayoung ^^ Do try it!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful review! You are so pretty and cute!
    Your skin looks really healthy and smooth! :)

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg why the cleanser has such good effect on you but not me wan? XD Oh wells. Followed you btw! Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    http://extraordinarinn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha everyone's skin reacts differently i think XD Thank you! and you're welcome :DD

      Delete
  4. Awwwww, you're sooo cute! Hehehe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh thank youu >< and thanks for reading! :D

      Delete
  5. great review, makes me think to give a try to the product! btw you have a such a flawless skin,so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete