Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Chap Goh Mei / Valentine's Day







Laced dress from Honey Moon  l  Heels from Vincci  l  Star earrings from Vintage Style  l  Sequined clutch from Happy2U  l  Paris Eiffel Tower watch (birthday gift)


Happy Chap Goh Mei and Happy Valentine's day everyone! :)


Just thought I'd show you guys what I wore on the first day of Chinese New Year on the last day of CNY (the irony).

I really love the details of this dress, especially the sewn in flower that looks like a brooch. No need to accessorize much as this dress is already quite detailed.

I only got to enjoy the first 3 days of Chinese New Year and the rest of the 12 days were spent in between work, sleeping and eating.


However, today, on the last day of CNY, which is coincidentally Valentine's day, I spent my day at work and also wrote a love letter to the company that I'm working at. Yes, I am resigning because I will be retaking my STPM semester 3 and I need to focus on my studies.

It was a tough decision. I really didn't want to quit. I am quite sad because I always thought that I could've stayed on till I finish my 6 months contract there, and in just 2 and a half months, I'm already leaving. This is my first office job at a big company and I will miss it very much.

Oh well, at the end of the day, I am still a student and my main job will always be studying. I have to learn to prioritize. One door closes and another one will open right?


For now, I shall just finish up my last 2 weeks of work and concentrate on my retakes.
(Changed shoes because my mum was wearing the ones above)



Hope you guys are having a wonderful Chap Goh Mei / Valentine's Day. *sending out virtual hugs and love to you all*



Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  l  Lookbook  l  WhatIWear  


17 comments:

  1. Really beautiful dress! You look amazing... I love your hairstyle dear! :')

    ❤✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) You're too kind!

      Delete
  2. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!!
    Love the heels ler, so nice I always love transparent stuff xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :DD hahah thank you so much, so do I!! :D

      Delete
  4. You look incredibly beautiful! How does your hair curl so amazing like that :O
    I really like your dress too, its a shame you have to leave the company you work at but i'm sure you're gonna do heaps well in your studies hehe <3

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I did digital perm on my hair :) Yeah it really is a shame, but thanks a lot :')))

      Delete
  5. Wow! Love the dress!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://ladynoree.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Going over to your blog now :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for following! xoxo

      Delete
  7. I love that dress! So beautiful! The details are very exquisite. I love how you kept the rest of the look simple to keep the main focus on the dress. Also, that sequined clutch is fabulous <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Yeah it is pretty exquisite on its own already :) <3

      Delete
  8. love your dress and heels! you look gorgeous <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice your clutch... i like it... where u bought it?

    ReplyDelete