Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Things that I'm looking forward to in 2014

source

It's been 9 days into the New Year, hope all is still good for all of you :D
 
Haven't been updating much because my working schedule changed again and now I no longer have Saturdays and Sundays off :/ Am trying my best to work up a schedule so that I can fit everything in though :)


Anyway, it's a new year and this year I decided to do something that I've never really done before in the past years, that is to make a list of the things that I'm realllyyy looking forward to this 2014!


I think having things to look forward to in life is a great motivation to press on (especially on bad days) and also to keep you focused on the things that really matter.

So, to cut to the chase, here's my list of things that I am looking forward to in 2014!


#1

This is something that I really really want this year. Going to use my own money to buy myself a phone!

Still not sure what model I want yet. Wait till I managed to save a considerable amount before scouting for one that I will like. haha

Actually I love my current phone (Samsung Galaxy W), still intact even though I've dropped it couple of times before, the screen doesn't even have scratches on it. But unfortunately, it can't support my usage. What with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Dayre and YouTube, it's starting to lag really badly. Went to reformat it before, but after awhile, it's still like this. =/

So a new phone it is.


#2

I want to go somewhere this year. Could be a short trip, long trip, trip with friends or trip with family, local trip or overseas trip, it doesn't really matter to me. I just really want to go somewhere to rewind and relax. I want to have fun before studying life starts again.


#3

Uni life! I don't know what to expect.

New place, new environment, new people, new subjects (?) All still in the question. Really unsure of where I'll be going or even what I'll be studying.

Guess I still have couple more months to think about this. Can't wait to have everything settled so that I don't need to crack my head on this issue anymore.

Kind of excited for uni life. It might just possibly be my last few years of studying, hopefully it'll be awesome :D


Mm, I guess that pretty much sums up some of the major things I'm looking forward to in 2014. What are you looking forward to this year? :)

 


 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. uni life is awesome Mandy. you can manage your time. FREEDOM is everywhere. its stressful but its oky as long as you love your course. :) anyways, good luck to your uni life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha wow! I hope nine would be just as nice as how you described it! Thank you so much Phem ^^

      Delete
  2. You will be fine, Mandy! :) All the best in your decision making!
    Do enjoy Uni life as you will be missing it when you start work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu ^^ haha that's what everyone says! I will enjoy it as much as I can :D

      Delete