Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Delicate flowers




Finally! My first OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) of 2014! *throws confetti*  Hope the new year is still good for all of you :D
















White top with rose ruffled sleeves and Daisy printed high waisted skirt from Honey Moon (Dataran Pahlawan)  l  Jeffrey Campbell inspired boots from SingxFashion  l  Princess crown earrings from Voir


Chinese New Year is coming up soon and I can't wait for it! Been CNY clothes shopping, and these 2 pieces are part of my haul actually. So much will power is needed for me to not wear them out in order for them to still be counted as 'new' for CNY. But taking OOTDs is an exception okay. #excusestowearnewclothes C'mon guys, I can't be the only one who wants to wear new clothes out the minute you buy them right? 


Don't be fooled by these pictures by the way, I'm never usually this ladylike. And also, a lot of you commented that I look tall too, which I am not. (I'm only 5 feet 2. *sobs*) It's just that my mum has a knack of taking pictures so that my legs look extra long. Gotta love her for that.


Okay about my outfit, daisy prints are in trend! You can see them everywhere! I think they are cute, that's why I snagged one for myself. As for my top, the laced roses on the sleeves makes it look very chic. Gentle reminder to always try these type of laced clothing on before buying, because sometimes the lace can be quite pokey and will irritate you a lot.


For those who do celebrate CNY, enjoy your new year shopping! Buy tons!! It's the only time of the year where you won't feel guilty for buying too much!
For those who don't celebrate it......buy tons also!! There is no such thing as too many clothes. hehe


Have a great week ahead y'all ^^



 Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  l  Lookbook  l  WhatIWear  



17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hehehe If only I have unlimited cash. BUY EVERYTHING! LOL

      Delete
  2. Your skirt is so cute! *A* and so do you<3
    Would you like to follow each other? :3

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww thank you so much! :D Going over to your blog now :)

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit so much! The shirt is so feminine and I love how perfect it is with the flower skirt.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute skirt dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect black and white combo. Love your hair too :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt is really pretty! In fact the whole outfit is gorgeous! You look fabulous. Love florals! :)

    xoxo,
    http://daintychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^ You're too kind. hehe

      Delete
  7. very nice! yes cny coming soon
    happy new year in advance !
    rainxdropz.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Happy Chinese New Year in advance to you as well :DD

      Delete
  8. I love the skirt and boots! Such a cute outfit x
    DreamerDreamBigger

    ReplyDelete