Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Christmas Wish List


Christmas is exactly 2 weeks away and I'm looking forward to it very much! (ok la, I admit la, I'm also looking forward to it because it's gonna be my 19th birthday) 

I never wrote a letter to Santa saying what I want for Christmas before, not even when I was a little kid. Guess I wasn't so gullible. Or maybe I was just too lazy. The latter reason might be more likely in this case.

Nevertheless, I do a Christmas Wish List every year, be it if they are material things or non-material things. Granted, I don't always get what I wish for. But to me, it's okay! You can't have everything in the world can you? I remember my pastor said before that we should be thankful that we don't have everything, because if we do, we won't have anything else to look forward to. Which I feel is so so true.

With that being said, I'm just going to share my Christmas Wish List (just for material items) this year with you guys :D


1. Silver hoop earrings (photo source)
I have been wanting to get myself a pair of these ever since my last one broke a few years ago but never got around to buy one. A pair of simple sliver hoop earrings can go with ANYTHING no matter what you're wearing. I really must get a pair of these again.

2. Looking for Alaska by John Green (photo source)
Fell in love with John Green novels ever since I read 'The Fault In Our Stars'. I heard that this book of his is amazing as well, so it'll be awesome if I can get my hands on them.

3. Watch (photo source)
My watch broke last year and this picture is the only one I can find that is most similar to my last one. I really want one like this. Simple and can match any outfit at all.

4. Black clutch (photo source)
I feel that sometimes, it is troublesome to bring a handbag around, so, having a black clutch would be nice. Especially for dinners and whatnot. But so far, can't find one that I really like yet.

5. New phone (photo source)
Okay. Now I know for sure that I won't be getting this for Christmas or anytime soon, but it is something that I'want. I'm actually saving up money to get this for myself. Currently, I am only eyeing on the Samsung Note II, but who knows what I'll be eyeing on by the time I saved enough. lol

6. Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara (photo source)
This is a drugstore (eg. Guardian, Watsons..etc) make up product that I really really want to try because I've seen a lot of YouTube beauty gurus raving about this one and they all gave very positive reviews about this.

7. Urban Decay Naked Palette (photo source) 
Also have my eye on this since forever. I don't care if it's the Basics Palette, Naked 1, Naked 2, or Naked 3, I just really want to try one of them. I'm not sure if this is available or not in Malaysia, but I saw an Instagram account selling "inspired" ones at half the price (which they claim, looks and feel like the original) but I'm really scared of investing in one since it's not the original.



Okay, so that's all in my list. Haha. Always remember that even though receiving gifts is awesome, but truly giving from the heart feels a thousand times more amazing than that. It doesn't need to be bought with money or wrapped nicely in a box. A smile, a hug, a prayer, a word of encouragement, those count too. You'll never know how much that will make someone's day. Sometimes, the best gifts one can receive are the ones that are free.

So, what are you wishing for (or even giving out) this Christmas? Let me know :D


6 comments:

  1. Naked 1 matches asian skin tone the best :D I absolutely love it!
    I'm wishing that the basics of my room renovation is finished by the end of 2013 :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?? I didn't know that. haha. omg good luck! haha. My room renovation just got done last month. lol

      Delete
  2. nice wishlist
    I totally understand you on the phone part...I need a new phone also but I know I'm not getting any so I have to save my money so I can get one

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. Hope you'll manage to get the one you want! :D

      Delete
  3. can we get the fault in our stars in popular? seems nice, what is it about? hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup :) I bought mine from Popular. It's a really really good book. It's a romance novel. About a girl with cancer. :)

      Delete