Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hello December (Liebster Blog Award)

source

Wow, I can't believe it's December already! Time really just flew by this year.

Anyway, since I have already graduated high school, I do have more time on my hands. I am considering posting 2 posts per week. One fashion related like my usual ones, and the other, something random (maybe something about my life, rants, beauty related...etc).

I'm not sure if I can manage it yet though, because I will be starting work tomorrow! Quite excited about it! Mostly because I get to work with my friends. haha. So I shall see how it goes for me and hopefully I will have time to blog :)


So...to start off December, I thought I should share more about myself and what better way to do it than to answer some questions that my fellow bloggers have tagged me to do. They all tagged me for the Liebster Blog Award, and since I've already done it once, I won't be tagging anyone. Also, I'll only pick a few questions from each because if I do them all, this post will be way too long.



From: The adorable NaYoung (areumheart)

1. If you had to choose to shop at one store, which one would you choose? (Pick one for make up, one for shoes, one for clothes)
Make up: Errr this is hard since I seldom use much make up, can I pick drugstores? Because they have many brands there to choose from. Haha. 
Shoes: Omg this is hard too since I get my shoes from everywhere. I will go for my latest favourite online blog shop SingxFashion just because they have a wide variety and the prices are super affordable.
Clothes: HONEY MOON. no explanation needed.

2. Do you prefer foundation or BB cream?
Definitely BB cream.

3. Do you have any hidden talents?
Well, I can crack my left wrist non-stop just like how people can crack their fingers. My friends get all freaked out about it, but I swear it doesn't hurt. lol


4. Any blogs to recommend?
I assume you would prefer a beauty blog since you blog more about beauty, so, visit my friend, Angeline's blog at Her Vogue Diary :D




From: The stylish Abigail (notadoll)

1. Describe your blog and your style.
My blog is 90% fashion and 10% of everything else. haha. 
I have an edgy-rocker-ish type of style I would say. You'll hardly find me in frilly dresses. I'm not so much of a girly girl. 

2. How did blogging change your life?
There's always something to do on the weekends. Which will be going out and scout for locations to do photo shoots. Plus, I have a lot of bonding time with my mum (a.k.a the awesome photographer behind 98% of the photos you see on this blog) and this made our relationship stronger :)

3. What type of chocolates do you like the most?
Anything without nuts is fine. I absolutely hate nuts in my chocolates. It ruins the whole chocolate tasting experience for me. (especially almonds, ugh) BUT FERRERO ROCHER IS THE ONE AND ONLY EXCEPTION. *I am very bias when it comes to FR*

4. What would you do if your blog becomes well-known one day?
Keep wondering what did I do to deserve this for the rest of my life.



From: The pretty Rain Chan (rainxdropz)

1. Which country have you been and which is your fav?
I've been to Singapore, Korea, China and Hong Kong. Its a battle between Korea and Singapore. I love these 2 countries for very different reasons. I love Korea for their weather and fashion there, especially during Autumn. And, I love Singapore for the secure feeling I have whenever I'm there (eg: being able to walk in the streets at night without any worries) and their MRTs (I think I have some sort of weird fetish for Singapore MRTs, I always look forward to sitting one whenever I'm there, I will feel that my trip isn't complete if I don't get on one).

 2. How long do you take to post (a blog post)?
Editing photos: 1/2 - 1&1/2  hours depending on the amount of photos I have that day.
Uploading photos: 1/2 - 1&1/2 hours also depending on the amount
Writing and editing: 1/2 - 1 hour 
Average: about 2 hours 

3. What's your favourite food and drinks?
I do not have any specific favourites for food. I like anything that tastes good. haha. Iced lemon tea will forever be my favourite drink :)

4. What do you want when you're at the age of 50?
I want to be able to travel the world with my loved ones. 


That is all! I'm sorry that I took such a long time to finally answer these questions and I'm sorry I can't answer all of them >< 


Hope everyone will have a wonderful December. It's the last month of 2013! Make it count :)


post separator: source

P.S: I found out that someone used one of the pictures from my blog . I really hope that the blog owner can put in credits for that picture as it is mine, or if you don't want to, I'd appreciate it if you take it down from your post. I really don't mind people using my photos as long as they give me proper credits for them, and I always make it a point to state the source of the photos I get from others because their owner deserves full credit for them. Taking photos and editing them takes a lot of effort and time, so I would really appreciate the cooperation. Thanks.


2 comments:

  1. haha ouch! cracking your wrist nonstop?? are you sure you're not broken? :P
    thanks for recommending Angeline! I love her blog, followed her immediately <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i'm surprised that your mum helped you with all the pictures :D
    thank you for answering my question too :D

    rainxdropz.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete