Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Formal Wear


I woke up at 6.30 in the morning to take this series of photos. 
Early mornings = tired face = not many pictures = My sincerest apologies









White ruffled top from Mico Fashion Square l  Black skater skirt from Honey Moon  l  Black tights (don't know where I got them from)  l  Black heels from Barry (Aeon)

I mentioned before that I have an office job now. We have to wear formally on Mondays, this is actually the first time I tried formal wear.

To be honest, I'm not very sure what is counted as formal wear, all I know is that I have to look some-what professional. So, I chose to wear a cliche monotone outfit. Somehow, black and white are most, if not always, the usual choices for formal wear.

And yes, I did wake up half an hour earlier than I usually do just to take photos of my OOTD. (outfit of the day), due to the time constraint, I only ended up with a few photos, but since this outfit is simple, I think it's sufficient enough. And because I was rushing, I forgotten to take my jacket. Thank God the office wasn't that cold that day.

I hope this outfit of mine made me look OL (Office Lady)-ish enough. My friends/colleagues told me that I look like some lawyer who is ready to go into court though. haha. Must be because of the ruffles on the top. Lol.

Now I got to go dig my wardrobe for next Monday's formal wear.

Ciao!

 Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Dayre  l Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  l  Lookbook  l  WhatIWear  



29 comments:

  1. IKR!! what exactly is a formal attire
    anyway.. love this look

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I thought I was the only one that doesn't get it! haha. Thank you Shalay :))

      Delete
  2. Super!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah~ so this is your formal attire!! Love the black skater skirt texture!!

    Xoxo
    www.hervoguediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's my own definition of formal attire. Not sure if it really counts though >< Thank you babe :DD <3

      Delete
  4. Hello, I just came across your blog and it is my great pleasure to invite you to my blog giveaway which is international. Visit here to know more about it.
    http://stylescrap-khusbu.blogspot.com/2013/12/persunmall-giveaway.html
    With love,
    Khusbu. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there :) Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. wow very formal .. you must really stand out in your office lolx
    very nice !

    rainxdropz.blogspot,sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Now that you've mentioned it, it does doesn't it? haha.

      Delete
  7. I love ur top!!!!!!!!!!!! so elegant !!!!! :D nice outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so pretty! Haha, I'm not a morning person either.. Anyway, gorgeous outfit! It's perfect for work. But you look so young and you have an office job already? Nice! :) xx

    -Nikkie
    ChicNikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! haha. I can wake up in the mornings, I just prefer not to. haha. Thanks ^^ Yeah, I'm 19. Just working now while waiting to go to university :)

      Delete
  9. Love your combination of your outfit! :) I like the skirt tho! For your work?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dear, you look so beautiful with this look <3

    gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the angles of how the pictures are taken!!! You really do make such a good model! :) Love how petite you look and your legs look super long!!!! I really would like a skirt like that but I really don't wear many skirts at all T.T

    BTW I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) Please visit my blog to see the details! :)

    http://fairywater79.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you >< I'm not really. My mum is just an amazing at taking photos :) haha. You should try! I used to not wear many skirts as well. Only really started wearing quite a lot of them last year D:

      Thanks for nominating me!! I'll do it when I have the time :DD

      Delete
  12. The skirt looks really great on you! Super cute. (: followed. x

    Nicole | nicolesblogdiary

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable! love the classy white and black look :)

    ps. i'm your newest follower on google and bloglovin ;)

    xoxo hobovogue.com . ღ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for following! =')

      Delete
  14. That top is so cute. The whole look is beautiful and classy. This would work so well for a New Year's party. Speaking of New Year's, if one of your resolutions is to save more money, check out Dorco. We're a shaving company and our razors cost up to 70% less than leading brands. Read what others think about our products and our prices at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks again for sharing this beautiful look with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) Sure I'll check it out!

      Delete