Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Unplanned


The thing about making plans is when they don't turn out what you expect them to be, they are either better than the original or worse. Thankfully, this turned out for the better.







Oversized tee from Vintage Style  l  High waisted pants from  Honey Moon  l  Chunky necklace and bracelet from Vintage Style  l  Shades from Calvin Klein  l  Yellow high top wedges sneakers from Summer


I was originally wearing another top for this outfit shoot, but then...I went shopping before that. lol. Instantly drawn to the new chunky k-pop-ish necklaces and bracelets that Vintage Style has. The owner told me that Big Bang and 2NE1's styles are the trend now. Very hip hop-ish with oversized tees and loud accessories.


I know I already wore the exact same pants and the exact same shoes in this post here, but as I said, this outfit was totally unplanned. (and I am also a jobless student with a tight budget) Wearing the oversized tee with leggings and heels plus a cap will give it an edgier vibe. :)


Very grateful that my mum purposely drove to this beach for me to take my outfit photos. Although I love beaches very much, but I have to admit that taking photos at a beach is tough what with the strong winds and all, so please ignore my 'artistically' messy hair. No complaints though, because I am still very pleased with how the photos turned out and THERE WAS NO HOT SUN. Enough said.


Oh yeah, and this is me  struggling  trying to figure out a way to get down from the rocks while my mum is snapping away while laughing at me at the same time. Thanks mum. 


Cheers to unplanned happy days!


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."   Jeremiah 29:11 



P.S: Please visit gwiyomistyle.net, Yomi is a beauty blogger and her blog is amazing!
       She does weekly shoutouts too! So if you want her to visit your blog and introduce you
       her readers, just go to her blog and fill in a simple form ^^



  Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  l  Lookbook  l  WhatIWear 




4 comments: