Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Totally green







Green cami dress from F Block  l  Tattoo stockings from Kam Ho (金河)  l  Chunky bracelet and vintage earrings from Vintage Style  l  Lapalette inspired bag from Platinum Mall (Bangkok, Thailand)



Humour me and take a moment to guess the price of the dress. 



Don't scroll down before guessing.



Come on, just guess, any number. (in Malaysian Ringgit)




It costed me.... RM28. Yes, that dress is only RM28. Definitely one of the cheapest, "able-to-wear-to-formal-occasions" dress that I ever have. I wore this to my cousin's wedding tea ceremony 2 weeks ago :DD *Congratulations to my beautiful cousin Jes and welcome my new cousin-brother-in-law to the family!*


Just realised that F Block has quite a range of affordable and nice clothes and accessories! It is now listed in my "To-visit" List whenever I hit the mall. Their quality is quite good as well :) F Block is located at Dataran Pahlawan Megamall Melaka, in case you don't know :)


Also, I've said before that tattoo stockings makes people think that you have such fair legs and a cute tattoo. I feel that it's a wardrobe essential, especially if you're clumsy like me and knock something every once in a while which cause bruises on the legs, or you're a mosquito magnet (like me, again. #thisismylifestoryguys) and have tons of mosquito bite marks on your legs. These tattoo stockings will definitely cover up all those and you will have beautiful legs! #suchacheater  #bluffpeoplewan



Anyways, September is coming to an end which means that exams are just around the corner. Looking at books make me feel green sick. 


Only one month plus left till STPM (finals), and I keep repeating these to myself:
  1. I am screwed.
  2. I am gonna be free soon!
  3. I am so screwed.

Help =/


         Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  l  Lookbook  l  WhatIWear  



6 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the dress!! The aqua colour looks really gorgeous on you!
    Good luck on your exams hun! ♥ I'm sure you'll do fine!!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much dear!! You're too kind <3 :")

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing style ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with this dress <3
    I've been checking out your posts for a while and I have to say I really liked it, and I nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD! Check out http://abigailrhyme.blogspot.com/ to find out the details :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Abigail! It means a lot! :") I will do it when I have the time! Thanks for nominating me! <333

      Delete