Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

{Review} IMAGENE and Geo X tra Contact Lenses


Hello everyone, it's September already! Today's post isn't going to be a fashion one, but rather, a beauty post. I decided to include 'beauty' into my blog besides doing fashion and lifestyle posts all the time just to switch it up a little. 

Sooooo I'll be reviewing 2 types of coloured contact lens which I have won them from Chanwon's blog and Isabelle Miao's blog! Super blessed to have  won their giveaways and it's also my first time trying out coloured contact lens :)


IMAGENE CONTACT LENS by Adore (Grey)






COMFORT: 4/5
I can wear these up to 8 or 9 hours without feeling discomfort even though my eyes are quite sensitive! Their water content is 45% and are made in Italy!

ENLARGEMENT: 3.5/5
They certainly made my eyes look much bigger with it being 14.5mm in diameter :)

COLOUR: 2.5/5
The colour isn't very obvious and after wearing them a few times, people around me don't notice that I wear them anymore due to the colour being too natural, which, totally defeats the purpose of wearing coloured contact lenses.

PATTERN: 2/5
Not much pattern going on there.


OVERALL: 3/5


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


GEO X TRA (Brown) from Glassesonline.com.my



The first time I got my contact lenses in these type of bottles and I didn't know how to open them. So I had to watch a YouTube tutorial...teaching me how to open them... dontjudgeme






COMFORT: 3/5
I could only wear them up till 4 hours before I had to drip some eye-mo into my eyes so that they won't be too dry, after that, I could stand them for another 2 or 3 hours more at most. These contact lens surprised me by how flimsy it was. It was so so so soft and thin, I'm not too sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though.

ENLARGEMENT: 4/5
These 14.8mm in diameter babies made my eyes look so big. Just look at the one sided picture above! Such a huge difference!

COLOUR: 4/5
The colour is quite obvious especially under sunlight! Love the brown colour a lot :DD

PATTERN: 3.5/5
I really like the pattern of these lenses! It has kind of like a floral detailing going on and it is quite obvious under sunlight as well! I won't be rating this too high though, as I have seen others with much detailed pattern.


OVERALL: 3.6/5



Hope you all liked my review, and I will be back with a fashion post next week! Also, I'm wondering if any of you have a favourite colour/brand of contact lenses? If you do, please let me know in the Imotiv comment box below! 



14 comments:

  1. Wow! These circle lenses do a good job at enlarging the eyes whilst looking natural! I've always wanted to try wear circle lenses but i'm scared that it'll make my eyes look too big and too alien like o.o
    But these look really pretty and great for everyday, if only it was more comfortable!
    I like the brown ones more ♥

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes they certainly do! You should try at least once! Maybe don't go for a lens with a huge diameter if you're afraid it would look weird. :) I wish they were more comfortable too! D:

      Delete
  2. One of the nice information about the Geo X tra Contact Lenses.Thanks for the awesome information about that.You really did a great job by posting it.

    http://focusop.blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have shared nice post! thank you for share with us.

    contact lens hub

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lence-Eyes blog are very nice ,please follow us on:- If you are a fashion conscious person and want to change your eye color using contact lens, then you should definitely try our colored contact lenses collection. Black sclera contact lenses are of best qualities now available online. Crazy contact lenses are also available in our website for matching up with Halloween dresses. They are also popularly called as Halloween contact lenses for this purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have visited your site all the sites are really good but if you need a different look for your eyes you must visit our site.
    The lenses are something black sclera contact lenses which has the demand and with so many other facts within it is something that can derive or form the total output with which you can black sclera lenses essentially help in using it in may form and that is the most sclera contact lenses exciting aspects for your black sclera contact lenses purposes that are part of the whole system in general and common colored contact lenses other ways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Focus on the best Health-Eyes site to develope your home Health-Eyes ,you are following enough ,Once follow us on:-The black sclera contact lenses will have to be used. The colored contact lenses are outstanding in their utility. The Halloween contact lenses are tailor made for the Halloween related parties. The crazy contact lenses can be great assets when it comes to parties in dance bars and other places. These can be bought from the standard lens and glass shops only. It should not be too hard to find the replacements if something go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog. The pictures are also good and nice. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete