Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hello Charlie Chaplin (Back to School Outfit)


" I don't always miss a day of school, but when I do, every interesting thing possible happens."










Charlie Chaplin muscle tank top from Mozath Couture (Hatten Square link bridge)  l  Red jeggings from Honey Moon  l  Black cap from Jonker Walk  l  Black heels from Barry  l  Black backpack from Jonker Gallery



Seriously, is it just me, or does this happen to everyone as well? Once, I missed a day of school, two girls had a major cat fight in the canteen, a teacher decided to let my class play some really cool computer games in the computer lab, and a classmate of mine was giving out chocolates she bought from Australia. I missed them all *le sighs*


Anyways, I know that it's a back to school season and a lot of my friends have gone to university as well. In Malaysia, we have to wear school uniforms *boo* but this is probably what I would wear if we were allowed to wear anything we want (minus the heels of course, just throw on a pair of converse will do)


Muscle tank tops are so easy to pair with and I just love this one I got. I mean, who doesn't love Charlie Chaplin? I even met him once when I went to Universal Studios Singapore two years ago. (sort of)



*the dude behind photo bombing before it was cool*


Also, jeggings are super comfortable, and since most universities and some colleges/schools don't allow shorts, then this will be a perfect substitute :)


Hope everyone is doing well in school! You know what they say, if you can't escape from it, then just enjoy it. Haha.



                                            Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  l  Lookbook  l  WhatIWear  


4 comments:

  1. This is my favorite outfit of yours Mandy. And yes, jeggings for the win, they're all I wear to college any more. And Jonker Gallery!! I've loved that shop from afar for EVER. We need to go shopping together some time okah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gwennn! Thank you loads love <3 haha yess we will!!

      Delete
  2. hey Mandy.. I like your blog. and you mention in this post that you wear uniforms during school days. can you blog about your school uniform? here in our school we dont wear any and im jealous of those school who have uniforms. can you? ill wait...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha alright I will try! Thanks for the suggestion :D the grass is always greener on the other side huh? I'm jealous of schools who don't require their students to wear uniforms, but you're the opposite. haha. I'm warning you though, my uniforms are not cute -.- so please don't expect too much of it >< haha

      Delete