Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Lazy Day

                 
                             "Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just want to lay in my bed."

                                                                              








Blue and white striped maxi dress from Honey Moon  l  Silver wedges from Vincci  l  4-in-1 bracelet from @tealeavesboutique  l  Bucket bag from Chitty


I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one that has one (or many) of those lazy days where you just don't want to do anything at all, and sometimes, thinking about what to wear can be quite a pain no matter how much you love fashion or dressing up.

Maxi dresses are perfect on a lazy day when you can't be bothered to crack your head upon thinking about what to wear. Just throw it on and you're good to go! I love this blue and white striped one that I got from my favourite shop, Honey Moon. It is so comfortable and I can look either casual or classy depending on what I accessorize it with.

I also did something different to my hair this time around although I have forgotten to take a picture of it :/ Basically, I just took a piece of hair from each side and twist it to the back of my head, then securing them with a pin. What do you guys think? :)






Also, huge props to my mum who is getting so good at taking photos and don't mind getting more freckles because of me. Thank you ma <3

Oh yes, I also have been named as WhatIWear's Challengers of the Month of July!! Sorry you can't really see the words because I zoomed out to take this screenshot, but you can click here to see the full post :DD


Thank you all for reading. Now I'm gonna continue to lie in my bed for the rest of the day. teehee



        Find me on:  Instagram  l  Twitter  l  Bloglovin  l  Imotiv  l  Lookbook  l  WhatIWear  


2 comments:

  1. you have a lovely blog <3 this outfit is so cool!!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete