Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Calanthe Art Cafe


Before you read this post/scroll through the photos below, I just want to say that if it looks like I'm always wearing this same dress, I don't.

It's just that I visited a few places on the same day, but I stagger my posts, that's why I'm also wearing this outfit here and here.



Introducing the  Calanthe Art Cafe! I guess I'm a little outdated about this, I know this Cafe is quite well known and I've seen so many of my friends visiting this Cafe but I only managed to go during the school holidays.

Don't judge me. I rarely go out during schooling days *inserts angelic emoji* also *inserts angry faced parents emoji if I keep going out during schooling days*


So, Hurrah for school holidays! (although it's over already)



I only stopped by for a drink here, so there are no food reviews for this post. Maybe next time. 

But, but! I want to show you some really creative art work of theirs that is widely displayed throughout their whole cafe. Totally explains why they call themselves an 'art cafe'.




They have a good sense of humour too. Haha.





Hmm it's supposed to be "Asian" not "Asia". Wondering if the guys agree to this quote here. haha.



Told you they have a great sense of humour.







The corner that I liked the most in this cafe is definitely their staircase. They stuck old photographs on it and it feels very nostalgic to me. They are so creative!




Calanthe is also known as 'Malaysia 13 states coffee'. They sell coffee from all 13 states in Malaysia.



Perak Ice Blended White Coffee
Price: RM 7.95
Rate: 8/10


They have local ice blended coffee where you can choose whichever state coffee you want and they'll make it ice blended. It's quite refreshing and perfect on a hot day (which is almost every day in Malaysia)






My face after drinking their ice blended coffee. I always thought caffeine doesn't work on me. Apparently it does.


More coffee please!


Calanthe Art Cafe
Jalan Hang Kasturi, 75200 Melaka.
06-2922960
Monday to Wednesday: 12.00pm-11.00pm
Friday: 12.00pm-12.00am
Saturday: 8.30am-12.00am
Sunday: 8.30am-11.00pm
Closed on Thursdays



*all photos are courtesy of @onlyinmelaka , follow them on instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment