Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Baboon House




Finally went out with the bestie -- Ee Ching. I kept hearing about this restaurant recently and I thought it was newly opened. But after doing some research I realised it has been around a few years already.


source


As you can tell by my blog title, this restaurant is called The Baboon House. Maybe it's just us, but we found it quite a challenge finding this place. I am very thankful for GPSes and a friend with a better sense of direction than I do.




Love this artwork on the wall. 



 Honey Mustard Chicken Burger
Consists of: Homemade burger bun, mozarella cheese, grilled pineapple, honey mustard chicken patty, streaky pork bacon and fresh veggies
Served with: Potato salad and crispy wedges
Price: RM 14.80
Rate: 9/10



Baboon Green Salad
Served with: pork bacon and chicken popcorn
Price: RM 13.50 (without Feta Cheese)
    RM 16.00 (with Feta Cheese)
Rate: 10/10





I think this is by far one of THE BEST meal we ever had after so many outings together. I swear the food was heavenly!


Everything was perfect, from the sauce to the texture. I felt like I was in burger heaven. The only reason I gave the burger a 9 because I'm not a fan of crispy wedges. I especially love their bacon! Saying that it was amazing would be an understatement.





The portion is super huge. We were so full and almost couldn't finish it. Even though we ordered 2 dishes, I think it's more of a 3 people portion.


I thought the price was reasonable as well. One burger there is the cost of 2 Mc Value meals, but it is definitely tastier and gives you much more contentment than those fast food. While one salad is about the price of one Starbucks drink. Which one is more worth it? You be the judge.


For drinks, we just ordered sky juice but I heard their Vietnam Coffee is amazing. Will definitely visit there again!



Details of my outfit of the day : here

By the way, their environment is nice too. Its relaxing so its definitely a good place to chill!


Had a super great time with her! Catching up on the latest gossips and what not. Hehe. I still find it weird that she's not sitting next to me in class, but oh well, there's always restaurants, malls, cafes and even UTC to make up for that. Haha


The Baboon House
No.89, Heeren Street, Malacca, Malaysia.
06-2831635
Weekdays: 10am-5pm
Weekends: 10am - 7pm
(Closed on Tuesdays)


No comments:

Post a Comment