Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

I saw a ghost.


(sort of)


Before I get into the main topic of this post, I just want to say that I can finally get some sleep without feeling guilty for not studying anymore. Semester 2 of STPM is officially over and even though I think I did pretty badly this sem, I can't really give a damn right now because I have been so incredibly sleep deprived for the past month that I look zombified.


Speaking of zombies, let me get into the main topic. This happened around 3 weeks ago but I only have time to blog about it now.


Go back to a few months ago an uncle in my neighbourhood passed away, and my mum told me it was the old uncle who has a small vegetable garden outside of his house. Now, I only know of one uncle that has a vegetable garden outside his house, let's call him Uncle X.


As I was saying, 3 weeks ago, I just came back from tuition in the evening, and I parked my car at a distance from my house. So as I was walking towards my house, I saw a familiar figure walking towards me. I wasn't really sure who it was at first, but as I got closer to this person, to my absolute horror (at that time), it was Uncle X!!


He was smiling....and waving...and walking towards me. I just froze. I really didn't know what to do at that point. I just felt like running into my house and slamming the door, but I just stood frozen on the spot.


And then...HE TALKED TO ME. He said, "Wah, you just came back from school? It's late." 


I swear I have never been this freaked out.


But, I still decided to be polite anyway (you know you're pretty stressed out about studies when you decide to be polite to a ghost), so I just gave a half frozen smile and nod my head.


On the outside, I looked like I was okay (at least I think I was), but on the inside...I was like...




After responding to him I quickly ran into the house to tell my mum about it. Then...I realised...it was a misunderstanding. The uncle that passed away wasn't Uncle X, it was another uncle in my neighbourhood (my condolences to the family). I felt so incredibly relieved I can't even describe that feeling -_-


If so happen by chance that any of my neighbours are reading this, especially Uncle X, I am sorry that I thought I was seeing supernatural things when I saw you, and I am very glad that you are still around.



I think this whole story proves that I need sleep....and better communication.


Good night.



Oh wait! I think this picture suits this blog post more.






Go figure =P



No comments:

Post a Comment