Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Girls Day Out


March Holidays are here! Well, actually it's almost over, but you get my point. Went out with the bestie last Sunday and I had a great time with her! As usual. hehe


Haven't seen her since Chinese New Year! Getting used to the fact that we're both in different schools now. Well, good thing is that we're still in the same state. haha


I watched 'Ah Boys To Men 1' during Chinese New Year with my family as stated in this post here. Since then, I've been anticipating Part 2 because Part 1 was really good! So, I managed to watch it with her.....



...and it was really good!! I have always been a fan of Jack Neo's movies and so far, ALL of his movies manage to make me laugh and cry, if not at least tear up a little. So go watch it if you haven't yet! No regrets!


We went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng to eat dinner later on. I honestly prefer the food there than those kopitiams in Dataran Pahlawan.


While waiting for our food to arrive. haha. #girlsbeinggirls


Pan Fried Chee Cheong Fan with Minced Pork

Rating: 9.8/10


 I always always order this dish whenever I eat in Wong Kok. Personally I feel that this is one of their best dishes.


Sunshine Bacon Paper Bread with Portuguese Sauce

Rating: 9.5/10
They changed their menu a lot, so we decided to try one of their new dishes and ordered this! The sauce looks like dahl, but it's really really good. Also, the bread is super thin, I think that's why they call it 'Paper Bread'. Will definitely order this again next time.


Double Delights Honey Peach Passion Ice

Rating: 9.5/10



We also tried this new drink of theirs and it's really nice as well. I don't think anything can go wrong with passion fruit honestly. Like for Chatime, the only flavour that I wouldn't mind drinking over and over again is their Passion fruit flavoured one (which I forgotten the name since I haven't drank that for a long time)


Actually we thought of trying their Tomato Sour Mango Juice, but kind of afraid it would not taste so good. Maybe one day when we are more courageous, we might. lol


We were saying it's a good thing all the things we ordered are nice, because the price is really not cheap. haha.



Haven't done an outfit of the day in ages. So here's what I wore.


#OOTD:
  • Tattered denim jacket - Honey Moon (Dataran Pahlawan)
  • Aztec patterned crop top - Honey Moon
  • Denim shorts - Mico Fashion Square
  • Coral coloured bag - Brings
  • Yellow platform sport shoes - Summer




Till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment