Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Liebster Blog Award


Okay, so I know this Liebster Blog Award has been circulating around bloggers and I never thought I'll be nominated for it. Thank you Chiew Nee for nominating me!


Basically 'Liebster' means 'Dearest' in German, and this award is given out to bloggers who have less than 200 readers, sort of like a motivation to 'keep going on' and 'you'll get there one day' that kind of thing.


When you get nominated, you get to put this pretty badge on your blog! Yay! *throws confetti*


Then you have to answer some questions from that person who nominated you, something like a 'get-to-know-you' session. So here are the questions from Chiew Nee :)



1. A Lamborghini or a long trip to Europe?

Don't even have to think twice for this question,DEFINITELY the long trip to Europe. 


I love travelling and going to Europe is definitely in my Bucket List! Frankly, of all the people I know that went to Europe, none of them came back and said; "Europe was a bore." or  "Going to Europe was a waste of time and money."

I think it's safe to say that 10 out of 10 people who went there all came back with really interesting stories to tell and amazing pictures to show, so I really want to go there and experience it myself, especially Paris! haha. Confessions of a hopeless romantic girl.

Besides, what would I do with a Lamborghini in Malaysia? Cannot be in peace every single second of the day because I'll be afraid it'll get stolen -.-


P/S: Photos taken from my mum's trip to Europe



2. When did you start to blog?

I started when I was 15, and from that period till now, I think I have at least 3 or 4 blogs, but I deleted off all the old ones because thinking back, whatever I wrote was kind of childish and just.... embarrassing  (Don't judge me, we all have been there. lol) So now I have this blog and am currently trying to be an active blogger. :)


3. Who is your role model and why?

Well, honestly I don't think I have a role model, I mean I do admire quite a number of people but I admire all of them for different reasons, there isn't a person I specifically admire everything about and really want to be like him/her.


4. Imagine yourself 20 years later.

Wow. This is kind of hard, because I can't even imagine myself a few months later (which will be explained in the next question). Erm, but I suppose I'll be a mum by then, with a good husband and a happy family, hopefully a successful career and leading the life I always want. Oh, I'll definitely own a walk-in closet. Yup. I need that. haha


5. Talk about your current life.

My current life is the reason why I'm not able to blog much or have any interesting things to blog about. lol. I'm currently in Form Six, but I'm still not 100% sure I'll be staying on or not (Hence, the reason why I said I can't even imagine myself/ where I'll be a few months later). 



Form Six life has so far made me super busy. Mostly because of being in the Student's Council, in addition to other duties like the Koperasi, Rangers, Christian Fellowship and Chess Club, not to mention all that school work. Thank goodness I met nice friends who are helping me through all this.



**So now I'm going to nominate a few people for this award and they are:

These are my questions:

  1. When did you start blogging?
  2. If you could turn back time, would you change anything in the past?
  3. Which country would you like to visit the most and why?
  4. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  5. Which social network site (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...etc) do you prefer the most, and why?

Happy answering! xx.


3 comments: