Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Homework level : Smartphone


Hello! This post is inspired by the experience I had with my homework using my smartphone recently.


For those who own a smartphone, you know it comes with a lot of apps that you can chat with your friends and share photos, videos like whatsapp, viber, wechat, LINE...etc


So recently I had some trouble finishing up some of my homework (namely PA graphs, because they are just so confusing). Then I wanted to ask some of my friends for help, but discussing these kind of homework through the phone or just by a text is so difficult.


This is where I found out how amazing technology is. Lol. I just take a picture of my homework with my smartphone and send them to my friends via any of the apps mentioned above. (I normally use Whatsapp)



Super convenient ah! Can get straight to the point and your friend can reply you fast too. When I first used this...technique? All I could think of was : "Wah, technology really makes a lot of things easier." 


I know previously we had MMS for sending photos. But seriously, who in the world uses MMS to ask about homework? 





So be proud people! We are the first generation that ever started to use this kind of technology to complete our homework!


Thus, Homework Level = Smartphone


Oh yeah, I know there used to be these graduation memes that are going around saying stuff like this...


But my graduation speech will of course be longer.


"I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, whoever that invented copy and paste, whoever that invented smartphones/tablets and whoever that came up with apps like Whatsapp, LINE, Viber, Wechat....end of thinking capacity. Thank you."


Sounds more sincere and legit to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment