Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

We are not Lab Rats


First week back in school. I thought there won't be any more changes after Semester One, but SURPRISE! Many more changes were made.

# Class name changed
As of now, all of the classes are named as so : PU/*insert year here*/*insert class name here*. For example, my class is now PU/13/A4 instead of Upper Six Arts Four. Sounds like some secret code or something to me at first, but after they explained what it stand for, it made sense. sort of. PU: Pra-Universiti. So yes, we are now officially pre-U students. Therefore, my class's name is now Pra Universiti/13/Arts Four.

#Corporate wear
Since we are now all 'Pre-U' students, we have to wear corporate wear every Monday. But everyone will be wearing the same shirt.

#Projects
It is known earlier that we have to do projects for our Semester system, and we have class periods specially for doing our projects. The thing is, these 'projects' are not called 'projects' anymore. They are called Kolokium (or something like that, I can't remember) instead. Still have no clue as to why they decided to change the name.

A lot of changes huh?


  Anyways, I had a pretty hectic week even though it was just 3 days. Busy at the koperasi cause its 'book-buying' season. Lol. Then I was busy with the Student Council, taking care of the Form One students. They are all so small-sized that I can't imagine I was that small when I was their age.

  I had to bring them around the school one day, and the funny thing is I probably only know 40% of the whole school. I only know where's the hall, quad, canteen, library and the koperasi. The rest are just...alien to me. Heck, I don't even know we had a Gallery Wawasan which is something like a mini museum that showcase my school's history. LOL. #fail.

  Other than that, classes already started. Oh yes! Another change is we have to sit one by one now. Because the teachers think that we will be able to concentrate better and won't talk so much during lessons....... lol.


All in all, it wasn't too bad of a start. =) Fingers crossed for a good year as this will officially be my last schooling year!




No comments:

Post a Comment