Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The big ONE-EIGHT


Merry Christmas! 
Haha okay I'm a day late, but I was too busy yesterday as I was almost outside the whole day celebrating my birthday/Christmas day. So here's how my Christmas day/birthday went.



My church had a simple service-cum-luncheon at El Sanctuary in the morning.
This is what I wore:


#OOTD:
Black laced top - Honey Moon
Red jeggings - Honey Moon
Black laced cardigan - Mico Fashion House
Black wedges - Padini
Red kitty ears hat - Birthday gift from my sister
Red chunky arm candy - Can't remember where I got it from
Black bag - Mico Fashion House


The Christmas service was a little different this year. There wasn't any preaching, just song leaders giving testimonies about the Christmas carols they chose and what the song means to them.
Kind of interesting to hear their point of view. =)


 and this was our lunchhhhhh!
Cooked by celebrity chef Sherman! Who is also the eldest son of the owner of El Sanctuary.
Looking at this picture makes me crave for the food there again.
There were at least 7 different types of dishes!
AND THEY WERE ALL DELICIOUS.
If I have to rate it, I'll give 1000 over 10. Not even exaggerating.


and this is Sherman's son Benjamin!
SO CUTE RIGHT?! ASDFGHJKL
I really have a thing for little kids. lol.
Especially when they are toddlers. Super cute.
Oh in case you're wondering, they are Eurasians, hence the blonde hair.
Was so lucky to get him to pose for the photo. He was actually really busy playing with the Christmas decorations. haha

Show you guys one more picture taken with another cutie during a Christmas party.
This is Evie! 
TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS!
The trick to getting a photo with her is to give her your smart phone so that she'll sit on your lap. haha


Okay back to Christmas day.


A friend of mine baked me a red velvet cake. Have always wanted to try red velvet cake and now I have.




So after the lunch and cake, I took one picture with the lovelies before going back home =)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My family headed to Wa Zen Japanese Restaurant for dinner before proceeding over to Haagen Dazs for some dessert!
Not uploading any pics from Wa Zen cause it's all pictures of food. lol


 Practicing while waiting for them to serve the chocolate fondue at Haagen Dazs cause I have a shooting in January.

 Lol. Fail.

Anywaysss. Ice cream time!

We were all really stuffed from eating so much, so its time to head back home and cut my Baskin Robbins ice cream cake!



 Made 3 wishes and blew out the candles!
Have yet to learn how to not look funny while blowing out candles. lol
To be honest I was blowing them really slowly so that my sis can 'capture the moment'. haha. But all in one breath! So my wishes still can come true, right?
Love that she got the smoke effect in the last picture!


 Oh yes, thank you all for the lovely gifts! Not sure if I took pictures of every gift but I really really like all of them! Funny how I got everything I wanted and more!

Top row (left to right): Spongebob pyjamas (yes! A blue spongebob), Mustache necklace (So pretty!), Purple handphone casing (Have been wanting this for a loooong time! yay!)

Bottom row (left to right): Card reader (At first I thought it was a sharpener or an eraser.haha. But its so cute right?!), Face mask (YAY!), Lip gloss and lip brush (This shall be my motivation to learn how to make up! Lol. I'm really lazy when it comes to make up seriously.)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Honestly can't believe I'm 18 already! (Hence the title 'The big one-eight')
Say goodbye to 'only 18 and above can enter type of contests' or '18 and above movies'
Helloooo to clubbing and drinking! ;)
Lol. I'm kidding. Clubs and pubs are not my thing.


All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better 18th Birthday/Christmas day.
In the midst of celebrating, never forget the true meaning of Christmas, which is...
 God gave his beloved son Jesus to us =)
Thank you everyone for all the wishes and for making this day so memorable for me.
I really appreciate every single one of them whether it was through a phone call, texts, Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. You guys made my day!
So happy that I got wishes from everyone who truly mattered =)
Oh and thank you to all the koperasi members who sang a birthday song to me today!
I am really truly richly blessed this year 





No comments:

Post a Comment