Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snap and win!


So I still haven't fully recovered from the 'shingles' yet. But I'm getting better. At least the pain is slowly going away now.

I went shopping with my mother and my brother today.

 #OOTD:

  • Black spaghetti strap top - Kitschen
  • Tattered denim shorts - Honey Moon
  • Cardigan - Ode to Style Fashion House
  • Black bag (which you can't really see it ><) - Mico Fashion House
  • Brown boots - some shop in Korea
  • Owl necklace - Vintage Style


We were actually at Dataran Pahlawan and Hatten Square to enter a contest which I will explain later on in this post, so read on if you want to stand a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, a GPS navigator or a Polaroid camera!


Anyway these are the hauls of the day.



Studded diamond necklace from F Block which only costs me RM17. 
Well actually it was RM19, but since one of the diamonds fell off , they gave me a 10% discount.
Still thought it was worth it despite the defect, don't think I'll be able to get accessories like this for this kind of price

Then I bought a black spaghetti strap dress cum top from Adore. 

And just like that I'm officially RM50 poorer. *sobs*

So, thankfully, my mum paid for the item below.

 New sandles from Fabiano Ricco. YAY! Thanks mum :*


Finally, some flats of my own that I can match my clothes with when I go out so that I don't have to wear heels all the time.



Okay, so as I was saying, the contest.
It's called 'Insta Dazzles Photo Contest'
This contest is organized by Dataran Pahlawan and Hatten Square.


Its actually very simple, just follow the steps below and you stand a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, or a Garmin Navigator Nuvi 1250, or a Fujifilm Intax Mini 7s.

  1. Follow @dataranpahlawan and @hattensquare on Instagram
  2. Take a photo of the Christmas decorations at Dataran Pahlawan (It's at the centre around the stage) with the caption #dpdazzles #christmas @dataranpahlawan
  3. Take a photo of the Christmas Decorations at Hatten Square (it's at the entrance) with the caption #hsdazzles #christmas @hattensquare 
  4. Upload both of the photos to your Instagram account 

    and... that's it! Just follow the few simple steps above and you might just win any of the prizes stated.

    Here are my photos:

@DP

@DP

@Hatten Square


You are allowed to enter more than one entry, so the more the entries, the higher chances of winning!
Oh, make sure your Instagram account is public too.

Contest ends on 31st December. So hurry! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment