Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Holidays

Okay so STPM round 1 is officially over and holidays have just begun.

Expectation: "YAYYY! OMG ITS FINALLY OVER! FREEDOMMM!"
Reality: "Finally...*worries about the results*"

It's not over yet. The journey is a long one and I've just got started. If I'm lucky, I'll still have two more semesters to go, weeeee..ee..ee... Can you just feel my enthusiasm? 

Okay, enough depressing thoughts. Cross the bridge when it comes right?

Anyway, I went shopping with my mum yesterday to get rid of all those post exam blues.

#OOTD:
  • Polka dot semi transparent top - random shop in DP
  • Red bag - random shop in DP
  • High waisted shorts - random shop in DP
  • red bangle - 'forgot where my mum bought it'
Obviously I really suck at remembering the names of the shops. I'll try to remember at least a few next time. And obviously, this picture wasn't taken yesterday, as you can see, my hair is straight, but now it's curly. But this was definitely what I wore yesterday, with the exception of the stockings.

 Sometimes I kinda miss my straight hair. Although, having permanent curls is awesome. You don't have to blow it/style it for you to have a good hair day. Basically you just wash your hair, wait for it to dry, and tadaaa! Good hair day. 
 I love my curls. People tell me that curls makes one look more mature (a nicer way of saying older), honestly, it depends on what type of curls you go for. Mine is digital perm by the way. Done by Steven of Intensive.

Anyway, back to my day of shopping. Basically walked around Hatten Square cause I've never really explored that whole building thoroughly. Found some pretty neat shops and bought a cardigan from one of them. I forgot to take a picture of it, and now its in the wash, all soggy and wet. >< I'll upload it some other time.

Then we head over to DP to my favourite shop - Honey Moon.
Most of my clothes nowadays are from there. That shop is just love. Enough said.

Bought this new jacket from Honey Moon! I've never tried a style like this before, so....rawr! LOL. Okay. Sorry. I'm weird, I know.
Then went to Blackball and ate their signature dessert!
Tried it with ice shavings this time cause the last time we ate this, we ordered it 'hot', which wasn't really hot, just lukewarm, and it doesn't taste that good.
This tastes waaaaay better with ice shavings.

Headed home earlier than I wanted to cause I had tuition. Tuition right after exams, I have no life, I know.


On another note, since my 18th birthday is coming up, my mum asked me what I wanted for my birthday/Christmas. To be honest, I have no idea what I want. 

Found this picture of me and my cousin during last year's Christmas/17th birthday. Can't wait for Christmas to come soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment